The Skate/Bike Park is located east of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Arizona, which is on the southeast corner at the intersection of Loos Drive and Robert Road. Patrons are asked to observe the following Skate/Bike Park rules for everyone's enjoyment and safety:
All persons entering the Skate/Bike Park at Mountain Valley Park shall strictly adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- All persons entering the Skate/Bike Park are deemed to have acknowledged that the Skate/Bike Park is a non-supervised activity site designed for skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX biking only, and that all use of the Skate/Bike Park is at the risk of the user.
- All persons entering the Skate/Bike Park are deemed to have agreed to indemnify, defend, and save harmless the Town of Prescott Valley, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers for, from and against any accident, injury, including death, and/or loss of property or damage thereto sustained as a result of using the Skate/Bike Park.
- All persons entering the Skate/Bike Park are deemed to have acknowledged the recommendation that personal protective equipment (helmet, elbow and knee pads) be used by them at all times during their use of the Skate/Bike Park.
- Use of any and all motorized and non-motorized vehicles within the Skate/Bike Park, including (without limitation) tricycles, unicycles and scooters, is strictly prohibited. Use of the Skate/Bike Park is limited to non-motorized skateboards, in-line skates, and BMX bikes.
- No food, beverages or glass containers are permitted within the Skate/Bike Park (with the sole exception of water contained in plastic water bottles).
- No alcoholic beverages, tobacco in any form, or illegal drugs are permitted within the Skate/Bike Park.
- All trash must be deposited in the provided trash containers.
- No spectators and/or pets are permitted within the Skate/Bike Park.
- No one may enter or use the Skate/Bike Park during the time that it is closed due to rain, snow or lightning.
- No one may enter the Skate/Bike Park during the time that it is closed for routine maintenance or in any other circumstance deemed necessary by authorized Town staff.
- The hours of operation during which the Skate/Bike Park shall be open to public access are:
- Daily, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- October 1 through March 31
- Daily, 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- April 1 through September 30
- Daily, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- No additional obstacles (including, without limitation, benches and tables) may be taken into or used within the Skate/Bike Park.
- Amplified music is not permitted within the Skate/Bike Park without the express approval of the Parks and Recreation Director ("Director").
- Express approval of the Director is required for any and all competitive and demonstration events at the Skate/Bike Park.
- All users of the Skate/Bike Park shall demonstrate common courtesy to all other users of the Skate/Bike Park and be respectful of their different levels of ability.
- Foul language and gestures are strictly prohibited within and surrounding the Skate/Bike Park.
- All persons entering the Skate/Bike Park are deemed to have acknowledged that the Town of Prescott Valley is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Users are encouraged to travel with the “flow” of the park and not across it. Users shall not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters and/or bikers. Users must know their ability and skate/bike accordingly.
- Bike pegs are not permitted for use in the Skate/Bike Park.
- The Town of Prescott Valley reserves the right to change or modify user groups, use hours, or days of use.
- All persons using the Skate/Bike Park shall adhere to all other rules and regulations governing Town parks/property as set forth in the Town Code.